Practicing in Global Crisis: A COR Response to Pandemic Concern
We invite you to attend a special online meeting to come together as clinicians in order to support one another and urgently, thoughtfully consider a therapeutic response to COVID-19.
A panel of discussants and a moderator will investigate clinical work in this challenging time through an Object Relations lens.
Those who join us on a digital platform will be invited to contribute to the dialog on three primary features of clinical work:
- hearing and experiencing sessions in this moment from an Object Relations perspective
- practicalities: adopting protective public health measures within our practices.
- containing anxiety: organizing principals of psychoanalytic/dynamic work in a time of crisis
Date and Time: March 19th, 2020 from 7:30pm-9pm PST
Location: Online via Zoom
— Save the Date. More details about this no-cost online event forthcoming. —
Instructions for Online Participation
1) This email contains the link (see above: Link to Join Zoom Meeting Online) to click on to join at the time of the meeting.
2) If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to download an application. Download it. If you have already downloaded it, you will go straight to step 3.
3) You will be asked “How do you want to join the audio conference?” Click “Join Audio by Computer.”
4) You will be in the meeting at this point.
5) If for some reason, you get disconnected at anytime during the webinar, simply go back to the original email invite and click on the same link that you clicked on to join the meeting the first time.
Here is a YouTube instruction video on how to join the meeting. Please take a few minutes to watch it prior to the meeting.
For more information or questions contact: